GP energia srl was founded in 1998 from the experience of previous companies operating since the 1970s, with the aim of developing transport infrastructures of European relevance.
From 1998 to today, the company has consolidated professional relationships with both public bodies and structures and private companies, operating in the sector of design and construction management of large public and private infrastructures, with particular reference to the transport and road sector, and environmental design. The vast past and present professional activity has allowed the development and consolidation of an established technical structure to aid and support the production of designs for Italian Public Bodies and for International Financing Institutions, such as the Commission of the European Community or the United Nations or the World Bank.
You will become part of a reality where you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects, in a cooperative and stimulating work environment, thanks to the presence of sector specialists who support the professional and personal development of each resource.
The Resource will deal with:
– Planning, design, development and maintenance of structures and infrastructures;
– Collection and analysis of topographic and hydrogeological data on the construction site;
– Assessment of the environmental and landscape impact of infrastructures;
– Carrying out feasibility studies and estimates of construction projects;
– Verification of compliance with building regulations, at local and national level.